The content in this website is the result of many collaborative interactions, in which all of the parties have expressed, in written agreements, their willingness to share their work and the knowledge gained as a result. As part of the agreements, all of them have promised that there will be no direct monetization of their work. All collaborators agree that each of them can publish and distribute the work as they see fit with the proper credit provided under the rules listed below.
Please refrain from copying and pasting into your own media, more than 100 words from any part of this guide.
Creative Commons License
All content in this site is free for use under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the original page in this guide, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
When referring to or including to content from this website, a link back to the site is required.
Please do not copy and include more than 100 words from any web page on this site in another site or document. Usage beyond that should link to the original web page in the this site.
Crediting should be written as such:
- The I-SEE-U.info Production Design Framework by L.E.A.D
- I. S.E.E. U. is a production design Framework for informational & educational media designed to help creators move audiences beyond reaction to action. Created by L.E.A.D.
- I. S.E.E. U. is a production design Framework for informational & educational media designed to help creators move audiences beyond reaction to action. Created by L.E.A.D. It integrates concepts centered around Inclusive, socio-emotional, entertaining, and universal design .